-
August 20th, 2004, 01:06 AM
#511
Inactive Member
It was less than 5 seconds, cause after I posted, I saw your name on the list [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
August 20th, 2004, 05:09 PM
#512
Inactive Member
-
August 20th, 2004, 05:18 PM
#513
Senior Hostboard Member
LOL... are they doing what I think they are doing?
-
August 20th, 2004, 11:50 PM
#514
HB Forum Owner
LOL, and that may very well be an actual game screenshot
-
August 20th, 2004, 11:51 PM
#515
Inactive Member
Yeah. (To Dreamer)
*SOMEWHAT OFFENSIVE*
http://img7.exs.cx/img7/8035/EYEFOUR.jpg
http://img3.exs.cx/img3/5112/EYEONE.jpg
<font color="#101010" size="1">[ August 20, 2004 08:53 PM: Message edited by: Xellos ]</font>
-
August 20th, 2004, 11:59 PM
#516
Senior Hostboard Member
Hey! Eyeone is nice... ^_^
-
August 21st, 2004, 01:10 AM
#517
HB Forum Owner
Yuck that's horrible >_<
-
August 21st, 2004, 01:19 AM
#518
Senior Hostboard Member
Well, sorta yeah... but funny, and I like eyeone... not eyefour, that1s just creepy...
-
August 21st, 2004, 01:23 AM
#519
Senior Hostboard Member
I certainly hope thats not his life achievement...or if it is, he finds an extremely specialized circus act.
-
August 21st, 2004, 01:28 AM
#520
Inactive Member
XD
It was from a post on the MGS3 board, he was talking about Big Boss, and posted those pictures.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks